How does your design/development process work?
Our design and development process is iterative and collaborative. Our four phase approach covers strategy, creative, implementation and delivery. Learn more on our approach page.
Phase 1: Discovery
In the initial phase, we aim to gain a thorough understanding of your business goals, challenges, and target audience.
- Scope: We clearly define the project's scope, including its objectives, deliverables, timelines, and milestones.
- Discovery: We engage in a detailed consultation with you, learning about your business, your industry, and your competitors to fully grasp your unique requirements and expectations.
- Research: We conduct exhaustive research, delving into market trends, competitor analysis, and user behavior to gather valuable insights that guide the rest of the process.
- Metrics: We establish key performance indicators (KPIs) that align with your business goals, providing a clear measurement framework for the project's success.
- Planning: We then craft a strategic plan that outlines the website's structure, features, and functionalities, ensuring a smooth transition to the Creative phase.
Phase 2: Creative
The Creative phase is where we give a visual identity to the strategic plan.
- Exploration: We begin by exploring different design styles, color schemes, typography, and imagery that resonate with your brand identity.
- Branding: We ensure the design elements reinforce your branding, creating a consistent look and feel across your website.
- Writing: We craft compelling and SEO-friendly content that communicates your unique value proposition and engages your target audience.
- Media: We curate high-quality images, videos, and other multimedia elements that enhance the visual appeal and user engagement on your website.
- Artwork: We create custom illustrations, icons, and graphics that add to your website's uniqueness.
- UI/UX Design: We design an intuitive and engaging user interface (UI) and user experience (UX), ensuring seamless navigation and optimal user engagement.
Phase 3: Implementation
This phase is all about bringing the design to life through robust coding and development.
- Architecture: We establish a solid website architecture that aligns with SEO best practices and ensures a smooth user journey.
- Platform: We select the most suitable content management system (CMS) or technology stack for your website, based on your specific needs.
- Integrations: We integrate the necessary third-party services or APIs, like CRM, email marketing tools, social media, payment gateways, and more.
- Functionality: We develop all the required features and functionalities that enhance your website's usability and performance.
- Templates: We create unique and reusable templates for different sections of your site, ensuring consistency while reducing future development time.
- Interactivity: We enhance user engagement by adding interactive elements such as forms, sliders, pop-ups, and animations to your site.
- Migrations: If you're redesigning an existing website, we securely migrate your content, ensuring no data loss or downtime.
Phase 4: Delivery
In the final phase, we prepare for the launch and ensure that you're fully equipped to manage your new website.
- Testing: We conduct rigorous testing, both manual and automated, to ensure your site is free from bugs and performs optimally across different devices and browsers.
- Signoff: We present the final website to you for approval, making any necessary revisions based on your feedback.
- Protocols: We establish protocols for site maintenance, updates, and security to ensure your website remains in top shape post-launch.
- Launch: Once everything is in place, we proceed to launch
Tips and tactics to maximize your digital impact
Every team member at Magnet web agency is passionate about learning, sharing, and continually improving their understanding of our digital world. Check out articles, written by our team, for thoughts about topics ranging from SEO to UI/UX, growth marketing, design concepts, AI, technology, the future of the web, and more.